Wednesday, November 16, 2011

random christmas crafting

I've gearing up for christmas early and have completed a few projects (ahem, proudly). Somehow, each year I tried to start off early, but procrastination came in and things got out of hand, and my hubby will see me burning midnite oil to finish my crafted gifts ;) that's me! huge procrastinator!

these are plain paper bags that I bought from daiso. I had fun misting, stamping and decorating them - they will be used to hold little gifts for my friends:)


got this memo box from Krafter's Paradise long long time ago and haven't been putting them to good use. Finally add some touches to it, and it looks amazingly beautiful (thickskinned, but i really love the effect!). It can be used as a trinket box to hold your girlie stuff, or use it as a memo holder, and I even plan to put a mini album in one of them :)



well, a notebook always comes in handy in our job. and here is one for Ms T @ work :)



I had fun lately making mini album out of cardstock, thick PP and just glue. This is one mini for a SAHM friend of mine:) Hopefully this raise her mood when she feels down during those 24hrs x 365days of non-stop parenting. Honestly, I doubt I can survived being a SAHM, my patience is so limited. So hats off to C, my dear friend:)





And this is the FIRST xmas project I have completed for 2011, an art journal for a little boy :) Oops, I guess the mummy will be reading here - so just a sneak preview for u.







stay tuned to my 'collection' of name tags for the kids, and more quick and go gift-tags!

No comments: